Crestone Wealth Management opens for business; MLC SMSF advice boss to depart; ASIC partners with Asian regulator and more.
Crestone Wealth Management opens doors
Crestone Wealth Management, a company established by former UBS Wealth Management Australia employees, said it opened for business this week with $14 billion in assets under management.
MLC's SMSF advice boss to depart
MLC has announced its national manager for SMSF advice, Peter Hogan, will soon depart to join the SMSF Association as its new head of technical.
Expenses management a major concern, research suggests
An overwhelming majority of Australian financial services companies are worried about their expenses management costs, according to research from UK consultancy firm Opinion Matters.
ASIC partners with Asian regulator on fintech expansion
ASIC has signed an agreement with an Asian regulator that will see the two countries work together on helping fintech businesses venture into each other's markets.
Suncorp banking and wealth CEO to retire
Suncorp has announced its chief executive for banking and wealth is set to retire later this year after six years with the company.
Elders welcomes former Suncorp-aligned firm
A former Suncorp-aligned practice has become the latest advice firm to join Elders Financial Planning, which recently revamped its service proposition.
Award-winning adviser sells practice, rejoins risk firm
MediBroker founder and managing director Aaron Zelman will rejoin Priority Life, the firm he left in 2012 to establish his doctor-focused risk practice, after the practice was acquired by Priority Life.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all