Crestone Wealth Management opens for business; MLC SMSF advice boss to depart; ASIC partners with Asian regulator and more.
Crestone Wealth Management opens doors
Crestone Wealth Management, a company established by former UBS Wealth Management Australia employees, said it opened for business this week with $14 billion in assets under management.
MLC's SMSF advice boss to depart
MLC has announced its national manager for SMSF advice, Peter Hogan, will soon depart to join the SMSF Association as its new head of technical.
Expenses management a major concern, research suggests
An overwhelming majority of Australian financial services companies are worried about their expenses management costs, according to research from UK consultancy firm Opinion Matters.
ASIC partners with Asian regulator on fintech expansion
ASIC has signed an agreement with an Asian regulator that will see the two countries work together on helping fintech businesses venture into each other's markets.
Suncorp banking and wealth CEO to retire
Suncorp has announced its chief executive for banking and wealth is set to retire later this year after six years with the company.
Elders welcomes former Suncorp-aligned firm
A former Suncorp-aligned practice has become the latest advice firm to join Elders Financial Planning, which recently revamped its service proposition.
Award-winning adviser sells practice, rejoins risk firm
MediBroker founder and managing director Aaron Zelman will rejoin Priority Life, the firm he left in 2012 to establish his doctor-focused risk practice, after the practice was acquired by Priority Life.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Sep 2018Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all