- By Adrian Flores
The corporate regulator has given advice to advisers around how the new professional standards requirements will affect existing RG 146 requ.more
- 08:17 AM, 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 08:17 AM, 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 08:17 AM, 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 08:05 AM, 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 09:26 AM, 13 Dec 2018ASIC lengthens transition period for fee disclosuresBy Adrian Flores
- 09:26 AM, 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all
I continue to read this nonsense call from the accounting world. If they wish to legally give advice...
so you are basically saying that accountants are book keepers at best and cannot think strategically...
Unfortunately you could not have an association like the FPA be responsible due to the clear...