- By Eliot Hastie
The Association of Financial Advisers has welcomed certain clarifications made by FASEA’s revised standards but said there are still many .more
- 08:44 AM, 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 08:43 AM, 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 08:37 AM, 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 08:54 AM, 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 08:54 AM, 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 08:54 AM, 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- view all
So Comyn was complicit in pillaging and then part of his solution is to introduce flat fees for...
Where are the AFA and FPA in all this...so glad I'm no longer relying on them to help us all out!
Didn't know why they selected those dates? Well the TPB code of conduct didn't come into existance...