A former Suncorp-aligned practice has become the latest advice firm to join Elders Financial Planning, which recently revamped its service proposition.
The dealer group, which is 51 per cent by ANZ and uses its own APL, said Queensland-based Legacy Planning brings a "high level of expertise" to its network.
Legacy was previously licensed by Suncorp Financial Services.
"I chose Elders Financial Planning over many other dealer groups because they were able to provide a compelling dealer group offering with strong technical and compliance services," said Jose Pais, who before becoming Legacy's director and owner held adviser roles at Westpac and Suncorp.
Elders' head of financial planning, Tony Beaven, said the new member firm will continue the dealer group's mission to expand its national footprint.
"The addition of Jose is an exciting step in the transformation of Elders Financial Planning and will help us enhance our current adviser service offering around the CBD area of Brisbane," he said.
Elders announced last week that it had picked up Ballarat-based Ellhan Financial Services in an effort to expand in rural areas.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all