A former Suncorp-aligned practice has become the latest advice firm to join Elders Financial Planning, which recently revamped its service proposition.
The dealer group, which is 51 per cent by ANZ and uses its own APL, said Queensland-based Legacy Planning brings a "high level of expertise" to its network.
Legacy was previously licensed by Suncorp Financial Services.
"I chose Elders Financial Planning over many other dealer groups because they were able to provide a compelling dealer group offering with strong technical and compliance services," said Jose Pais, who before becoming Legacy's director and owner held adviser roles at Westpac and Suncorp.
Elders' head of financial planning, Tony Beaven, said the new member firm will continue the dealer group's mission to expand its national footprint.
"The addition of Jose is an exciting step in the transformation of Elders Financial Planning and will help us enhance our current adviser service offering around the CBD area of Brisbane," he said.
Elders announced last week that it had picked up Ballarat-based Ellhan Financial Services in an effort to expand in rural areas.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2019Westpac announces exit from financial adviceBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019ASIC given greater powers under new proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Mar 2019FPA releases national roadshow detailsBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019Linchpin Capital, IIOF fund to be shut downBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Mar 2019FASEA releases final provider accreditation policyBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Mar 2019Adviser given 10-year prison sentence by NSW courtBy Adrian Flores
- view all