A former Suncorp-aligned practice has become the latest advice firm to join Elders Financial Planning, which recently revamped its service proposition.
The dealer group, which is 51 per cent by ANZ and uses its own APL, said Queensland-based Legacy Planning brings a "high level of expertise" to its network.
Legacy was previously licensed by Suncorp Financial Services.
"I chose Elders Financial Planning over many other dealer groups because they were able to provide a compelling dealer group offering with strong technical and compliance services," said Jose Pais, who before becoming Legacy's director and owner held adviser roles at Westpac and Suncorp.
Elders' head of financial planning, Tony Beaven, said the new member firm will continue the dealer group's mission to expand its national footprint.
"The addition of Jose is an exciting step in the transformation of Elders Financial Planning and will help us enhance our current adviser service offering around the CBD area of Brisbane," he said.
Elders announced last week that it had picked up Ballarat-based Ellhan Financial Services in an effort to expand in rural areas.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all