IOOF has taken a minority stake in digital superannuation provider Grow Super and announced a partnership between the two businesses.
In a statement, IOOF group general manager for wealth management Renato Mota said the company will work with Grow Super to enhance client engagement.
“We are pleased to be working with the team at Grow Super. They have a proven capability in engaging investors through a leading digital experience. Grow believe in helping people make better financial decisions,” he said.
“We believe this is entirely aligned with our focus on financial advice and look forward to exploring this space together.”
Grow Super will also work with IOOF’s licensees and advisers “to further develop a digital capacity” for engagement, the statement said.
Last week, Bell Potter analyst Lafitani Sotiriou released data showing IOOF had endured its “worst monthly losses” of advisers since the adviser loss number tracking commenced.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all