IOOF has taken a minority stake in digital superannuation provider Grow Super and announced a partnership between the two businesses.
In a statement, IOOF group general manager for wealth management Renato Mota said the company will work with Grow Super to enhance client engagement.
“We are pleased to be working with the team at Grow Super. They have a proven capability in engaging investors through a leading digital experience. Grow believe in helping people make better financial decisions,” he said.
“We believe this is entirely aligned with our focus on financial advice and look forward to exploring this space together.”
Grow Super will also work with IOOF’s licensees and advisers “to further develop a digital capacity” for engagement, the statement said.
Last week, Bell Potter analyst Lafitani Sotiriou released data showing IOOF had endured its “worst monthly losses” of advisers since the adviser loss number tracking commenced.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all