Colonial First State has upgraded its FirstTech app with new digital enhancements and has extended its availability to all advisers using the CFS platform.
In a statement on Friday, CFS said its mobile app FirstTech – which aims to provide advisers with the latest information regarding income tax, superannuation and other areas – will now be available to all advisers using the CFS Platform, having previously only been available to a select number of advisers.
CFS executive manager Craig Day said the app’s intuitive navigation and enhanced features are part of FirstTech upgrading its overall digital offering.
“Advisers need to be armed with the latest in analysis and updates on rule changes more than ever, particularly after the recent period of significant regulatory change," he said.
“Our upgrade follows feedback from advisers on when and how they want to access different types of technical information.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2017Labor slams mooted ASIC appointmentBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Sep 2017‘Modest start’ for Australian super fundsBy Jessica Yun
- 20 Sep 2017Education stress understandable, says AFABy Killian Plastow
- 20 Sep 2017Resisting change will ‘destroy’ business valueBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017AMP unveils LIF preparation hubBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Sep 2017AFA lobbies for transparency in ASIC reviewBy Staff Reporter
- view all