Colonial First State has upgraded its FirstTech app with new digital enhancements and has extended its availability to all advisers using the CFS platform.
In a statement on Friday, CFS said its mobile app FirstTech – which aims to provide advisers with the latest information regarding income tax, superannuation and other areas – will now be available to all advisers using the CFS Platform, having previously only been available to a select number of advisers.
CFS executive manager Craig Day said the app’s intuitive navigation and enhanced features are part of FirstTech upgrading its overall digital offering.
“Advisers need to be armed with the latest in analysis and updates on rule changes more than ever, particularly after the recent period of significant regulatory change," he said.
“Our upgrade follows feedback from advisers on when and how they want to access different types of technical information.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 22 May 2018Netwealth reflects on Banqer progressBy Reporter
- 22 May 2018Put Medcraft on stand, say fraud victimsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 22 May 2018Royal commission hears of ‘elder abuse’ and ‘coercion’By James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 22 May 2018Advisers oppose FPA, ASIC on grandfatheringBy Killian Plastow
- view all