Colonial First State (CFS) has launched a new mobile app which will give advisers access to rate information regarding income tax, superannuation and other areas.
In a statement, the company said the initial release of the FirstTech app will be free to advisers and will be available on Apple and Android devices.
"With the FirstTech app at their fingertips, financial advisers will have fast and convenient access to the latest rates and thresholds in relation to income tax, superannuation, income streams, social security and aged care," CFS head of retail sales Rick Di Cristoforo said.
"It is part of CFS' commitment to provide advisers with tools and functionality that allows them to spend less time on administration and more time delivering quality advice to clients," he said.
According to CFS, FirstTech will update its information about the app automatically. The app is expected to see several upgrades over time.
"CFS is also committed to regularly adding more functionality and features to the app," Mr Di Cristoforo said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all