Colonial First State (CFS) has launched a new mobile app which will give advisers access to rate information regarding income tax, superannuation and other areas.
In a statement, the company said the initial release of the FirstTech app will be free to advisers and will be available on Apple and Android devices.
"With the FirstTech app at their fingertips, financial advisers will have fast and convenient access to the latest rates and thresholds in relation to income tax, superannuation, income streams, social security and aged care," CFS head of retail sales Rick Di Cristoforo said.
"It is part of CFS' commitment to provide advisers with tools and functionality that allows them to spend less time on administration and more time delivering quality advice to clients," he said.
According to CFS, FirstTech will update its information about the app automatically. The app is expected to see several upgrades over time.
"CFS is also committed to regularly adding more functionality and features to the app," Mr Di Cristoforo said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers’ interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- view all