Colonial First State (CFS) has launched a new mobile app which will give advisers access to rate information regarding income tax, superannuation and other areas.
In a statement, the company said the initial release of the FirstTech app will be free to advisers and will be available on Apple and Android devices.
"With the FirstTech app at their fingertips, financial advisers will have fast and convenient access to the latest rates and thresholds in relation to income tax, superannuation, income streams, social security and aged care," CFS head of retail sales Rick Di Cristoforo said.
"It is part of CFS' commitment to provide advisers with tools and functionality that allows them to spend less time on administration and more time delivering quality advice to clients," he said.
According to CFS, FirstTech will update its information about the app automatically. The app is expected to see several upgrades over time.
"CFS is also committed to regularly adding more functionality and features to the app," Mr Di Cristoforo said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all