ifa's sister publication Fintech Business has announced the finalists of its inaugural awards, following an overwhelming number of high quality award submissions.
The awards will recognise outstanding innovation and entrepreneurship in the Australian fintech sector, and identify some of the leading individuals and organisations making a contribution to the burgeoning fintech community.
Since opening for entry last month, Fintech Business has received a significant number of high-calibre submissions, both from those who represent fintech start-ups as well as more established providers and financial service providers that have wholly embraced fintech innovation.
The finalists have been selected for their ability to demonstrate commitment to paving the way for achievement and advancement in their organisations.
The winners of the Fintech Business Awards will be selected by a panel of soon-to-be-announced expert judges and announced at a premium cocktail event on 24 February 2017 at the Ivy Ballroom in Sydney.
To learn more about the event or to purchase tickets, visit https://www.fintechbusiness.com/fintech-business-awards
Fintech Business Awards 2017 Finalists
Compliance Innovator of the Year
1. BGL Corporate Solutions2. Decimal Software3. NowInfinity4. OpenAFSL5. QED Risk Services6. SMSF Life Insurance Reviews7. Sophisticated Access8. SAMI9. YTML10. Plenty Plus
Crowdfunding Innovator of the Year
1. CapitalPitch2. DomaCom3. Equitise4. Marketlend5. ThinCats Australia
Financial Advice Innovator of the Year
1. Astute Estate Planner2. Atlas Wealth Management3. GPS Wealth4. Infocus Wealth Management5. Map My Plan6. Midwinter 7. Moneysoft8. Smart Business Solutions9. SMFP10. Hero Software
Fintech Start-up of the Year
1. BRICKX2. Fin Coach3. Joust4. LoanDolphin5. Map My Plan6. Republic Wealth7. Six Park8. Uno Home Loans9. Valiant Finance
Insurance Innovator of the Year
1. GPS Wealth2. Onetick Technology3. SMSF Life Insurance Reviews
Investment Innovator of the Year
1. Acorns Grow Australia 2. Infocus Wealth Management3. Sharesight4. SelfWealth5. AtlasTrend6. Equip7. InvoiceX
Lending Innovator of the Year
1. HashChing2. DirectMoney3. LoanDolphin4. Moula5. OnDeck Australia6. Prospa7. RateSetter Australia8. SocietyOne9. Spotcap Australia10. Valiant Finance
Payments Innovator of the Year
1. Afterpay2. Airwallex3. Billsumo4. Brighte 5. DragonBill6. NovattiGroup7. Onetick Technology8. Openpay9. PayDock
Personal Finance Innovator of the Year
1. Avantek2. Bill Butler3. Billsumo4. HashChing5. Map My Plan6. MoneyBrilliant7. Moneysoft8. Pocketbook9. Abakus Apps
Platform Innovator of the Year
1. Australian Moneymarket2. BRICKX3. Fincast4. Grow Capital5. HUB246. Kubio Group7. Netwealth8. OpenMarkets Australia9. Praemium10. CreditSME
Software Innovator of the Year
1. BGL Corporate Solutions2. Class 3. Marketing based Assets International4. Midwinter5. Myprosperity6. NowInfinity7. PractiFI8. Rundl9. Smarter Business Processes10. Xeppo
Software Services Innovator of the Year
1. Avoka2. FinaMetrica3. Revex Solutions4. SuiteBox5. YTML
Femtech Leader of the Year
1. Erin Fitzgerald, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank2. Katherine McConnell, Brighte3. Kelly Power, BT Financial Group4. Jenny Junkeer, Junkeer5. Naomi Christopher, Midwinter6. Jaci Smith, My Local Broker7. Amreeta Abbott, NowInfinity8. Conni Mckeage, OneVue Group9. Cathy Kovacs, Westpac
Fintech Entrepreneur of the Year
1. David Doust, DirectMoney2. Arthur Naoumidis, DomaCom3. Luke Hally, DragonBill4. Chris Gilbert, Equitise5. Mandeep Sodhi, HashChing6. Daniel Foggo, RateSetter Australia7. Sunil Aranha, ThinCats Australia8. Brenton Tidow, Abakus Apps9. Kevin Liao, YTML
Fintech Mentor of the Year
1. Erin Fitzgerald, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank2. Matt Heine, Netwealth3. Claire Wivell Plater, The Fold Legal4. Sunil Aranha, ThinCats Australia5. Brenton Ward, Slipstream Coaching
Fintech Thought Leader of the Year
1. Jonny Wilkinson, Equitise2. Julian Plummer, Midwinter3. Matt Heine, Netwealth4. Claire Wivell Plater, The Fold Legal5. Sunil Aranha, ThinCats Australia
The corporate regulator addressed concerns with the new regime.
The digital solution has launched.
The digital platform for financial advisers and accountants has confirmed the new appointment.
Get the latest news! Subscribe to the ifa bulletin
Get notifications in real time and stay up to date with content that matters to you.