Elders Financial Planning has picked up a Cairns-based advice practice as part of its continuing effort to expand into rural communities.
M R Financial Services is the latest firm to join the dealer group, which is 51 per cent owned by ANZ and uses its own APL.
Michael Ratcliffe, owner of M R Financial Services, said joining Elders falls in line with his goals. He crosses over from ANZ's Financial Services Partners.
"This resonates with my passion for helping the rural community because it will allow me to provide worthwhile financial planning advice to clients that can improve their life and lifestyle," he said.
M R Financial Services is at least the third firm to join Elders in the last two weeks.
"More advice practices are now looking for dedicated, face-to-face dealer support services combined with potential to access the extensive referral networks Elders has available," Elders' head of financial planning, Tony Beaven, said.
"We are actively recruiting advice practices in rural and metropolitan areas across Australia, and Michael will be a welcome addition, complementing our strategic objectives for Elders Financial Planning."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all