Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has extended its managed accounts partnership with Praemium to enable straight through processing for advisers.
Infocus' PlatformPlus financial planning system will be integrated into the Praemium SMA platform allowing Infocus and PATRON advisers to generate application forms and invest clients into the Infocus Managed Accounts product from within their financial planning software.
"Integrating PlatformPlus with the Infocus Managed Accounts platform is a logical next step for Infocus, as it will enable through processing, from fact find all the way to opening and investing client's managed account portfolio. I am proud to say this is an industry first," Infocus managing director Bristow said.
In a statement, Infocus said the solution – developed by Praemium – adds to the group's existing managed funds model portfolio solution and provides a separately managed accounts (SMA) platform for its advisers.
Commenting at the time of the launch, Mr Bristow said the managed accounts solution was developed in response to demand from advisers across the dealer group.
"This offers a completely automated SMA investment option for advisers and their clients. It's ideal for SMSF and high net worth clients seeking transparency, cost effectiveness and flexibility in investment management and reporting," Mr Bristow said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Software integration aims for advice efficiencyBy Reporter
- view all