Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has extended its managed accounts partnership with Praemium to enable straight through processing for advisers.
Infocus' PlatformPlus financial planning system will be integrated into the Praemium SMA platform allowing Infocus and PATRON advisers to generate application forms and invest clients into the Infocus Managed Accounts product from within their financial planning software.
"Integrating PlatformPlus with the Infocus Managed Accounts platform is a logical next step for Infocus, as it will enable through processing, from fact find all the way to opening and investing client's managed account portfolio. I am proud to say this is an industry first," Infocus managing director Bristow said.
In a statement, Infocus said the solution – developed by Praemium – adds to the group's existing managed funds model portfolio solution and provides a separately managed accounts (SMA) platform for its advisers.
Commenting at the time of the launch, Mr Bristow said the managed accounts solution was developed in response to demand from advisers across the dealer group.
"This offers a completely automated SMA investment option for advisers and their clients. It's ideal for SMSF and high net worth clients seeking transparency, cost effectiveness and flexibility in investment management and reporting," Mr Bristow said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all