Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has extended its managed accounts partnership with Praemium to enable straight through processing for advisers.
Infocus' PlatformPlus financial planning system will be integrated into the Praemium SMA platform allowing Infocus and PATRON advisers to generate application forms and invest clients into the Infocus Managed Accounts product from within their financial planning software.
"Integrating PlatformPlus with the Infocus Managed Accounts platform is a logical next step for Infocus, as it will enable through processing, from fact find all the way to opening and investing client's managed account portfolio. I am proud to say this is an industry first," Infocus managing director Bristow said.
In a statement, Infocus said the solution – developed by Praemium – adds to the group's existing managed funds model portfolio solution and provides a separately managed accounts (SMA) platform for its advisers.
Commenting at the time of the launch, Mr Bristow said the managed accounts solution was developed in response to demand from advisers across the dealer group.
"This offers a completely automated SMA investment option for advisers and their clients. It's ideal for SMSF and high net worth clients seeking transparency, cost effectiveness and flexibility in investment management and reporting," Mr Bristow said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:20Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 08:48The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 09:53Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:53Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 09:53Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all