Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has struck an agreement with Praemium to develop a managed accounts solution for its advisers.
In a statement, Infocus said the solution – developed by Praemium – adds to the group's existing managed funds model portfolio solution and provides a separately managed accounts (SMA) platform for its advisers.
Commenting on the launch, Infocus managing director Rod Bristow said the managed accounts solution was developed in response to demand from advisers across the dealer group.
“This offers a completely automated SMA investment option for advisers and their clients. It’s ideal for SMSF and high net worth clients seeking transparency, cost effectiveness and flexibility in investment management and reporting,” Mr Bristow said.
“As a group, Infocus has had a similar solution in place for managed funds since 2007, when we launched the Infocus Invest core and satellite model portfolios.
“These are professionally researched and managed to allow for efficient administration and reporting for advisers and clients. Adding the Infocus Managed Accounts solution gives the same flexibility for advisers using an SMA investment structure,” he said.
Commenting on Infocus’ managed accounts solution, Praemium commercial director Andrew Varlamos said the company is excited to be working with the dealer group and that the development is further “validation” that managed accounts are becoming a mainstream solution.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all