Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has struck an agreement with Praemium to develop a managed accounts solution for its advisers.
In a statement, Infocus said the solution – developed by Praemium – adds to the group's existing managed funds model portfolio solution and provides a separately managed accounts (SMA) platform for its advisers.
Commenting on the launch, Infocus managing director Rod Bristow said the managed accounts solution was developed in response to demand from advisers across the dealer group.
“This offers a completely automated SMA investment option for advisers and their clients. It’s ideal for SMSF and high net worth clients seeking transparency, cost effectiveness and flexibility in investment management and reporting,” Mr Bristow said.
“As a group, Infocus has had a similar solution in place for managed funds since 2007, when we launched the Infocus Invest core and satellite model portfolios.
“These are professionally researched and managed to allow for efficient administration and reporting for advisers and clients. Adding the Infocus Managed Accounts solution gives the same flexibility for advisers using an SMA investment structure,” he said.
Commenting on Infocus’ managed accounts solution, Praemium commercial director Andrew Varlamos said the company is excited to be working with the dealer group and that the development is further “validation” that managed accounts are becoming a mainstream solution.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Mar 2018Nick Hakes to depart AFABy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Stockbrokers association launches education pathwayBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018AFA to push for changes to FASEA guidanceBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Mar 2018Lonsec Research boss joins IOOFBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018FASEA acknowledges reform ‘challenging’ advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018Product bias under royal commission microscopeBy Jessica Yun
- view all