Industry super fund Vision Super has entered a deal with MLC Life to roll out the insurer’s LifeView portal to its members.
In a statement, Vision Super announced it would implement the portal as a way to help its 100,000 members interact with their life insurance.
“Increasingly our members want a seamless digital experience. We want to take our online services to the next level and provide great value for our members,” said Vision Super chief executive Stephen Rowe.
“LifeView is supporting us to do this. Our members can interact with their life insurance anytime, anywhere and update their cover as their lives change.”
The portal will allow fund members to modify their insurance policy and make claims, the statement said.
“It offers tools to help members better understand what they are covered for, including a needs analysis tool to check the level of their cover and a premium calculator to check the cost of their cover,” the statement said.
“Members can upload documents to support their claims application, and manage their superannuation and life insurance with one user name and password. It also gives members the ability to view and track the status of their application in real time.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all