Industry super fund Vision Super has entered a deal with MLC Life to roll out the insurer’s LifeView portal to its members.
In a statement, Vision Super announced it would implement the portal as a way to help its 100,000 members interact with their life insurance.
“Increasingly our members want a seamless digital experience. We want to take our online services to the next level and provide great value for our members,” said Vision Super chief executive Stephen Rowe.
“LifeView is supporting us to do this. Our members can interact with their life insurance anytime, anywhere and update their cover as their lives change.”
The portal will allow fund members to modify their insurance policy and make claims, the statement said.
“It offers tools to help members better understand what they are covered for, including a needs analysis tool to check the level of their cover and a premium calculator to check the cost of their cover,” the statement said.
“Members can upload documents to support their claims application, and manage their superannuation and life insurance with one user name and password. It also gives members the ability to view and track the status of their application in real time.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all