MetLife has announced two additions to the team as part of its plans to launch a retail life offering later this year.
The company named Charlé Howard as the business’ new retail life strategic account manager, and Casey Sugden as senior sales manager for Victoria and Tasmania.
Ms Howard previously served as MetLife’s strategic relationship manager for the company’s business-to-business relationships team, and will oversee MetLife’s research and licensee management teams.
Mr Sugden has worked for AIA and Accurium, serving as regional development manager for the latter.
Commenting on the appointments, MetLife head of retail sales Matt Lippiatt said the two new hires will bolster the retail life arm’s capacities.
“We want to be the partner advisers and [the one] licensees rely on to help them navigate the changing world of life insurance for their clients. Charlé and Casey will further strengthen our capabilities, and I’m delighted to welcome them to our retail team,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all