The Commonwealth Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) has named TAL as employer of choice for gender equity citation for the fourth consecutive year.
TAL chief executive and managing director Brett Clark said in a statement that the company was pleased with the result.
“TAL is proud to be recognised by WGEA and to be leading the way in gender equality, including achieving pay parity for all roles,” Mr Clark said.
“TAL has an ongoing commitment to workplace pay equity and gender equality. It is a key part of our strategy, culture and values, and we watch and monitor it closely.”
The company said it has put in place a number of initiatives, such as flexible working options and domestic violence leave, to “ensure all staff are treated equally”.
WGEA director Libby Lyons said she was “particularly delighted” with some of the initiatives businesses had implemented to support gender diversity.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all