The Commonwealth Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) has named TAL as employer of choice for gender equity citation for the fourth consecutive year.
TAL chief executive and managing director Brett Clark said in a statement that the company was pleased with the result.
“TAL is proud to be recognised by WGEA and to be leading the way in gender equality, including achieving pay parity for all roles,” Mr Clark said.
“TAL has an ongoing commitment to workplace pay equity and gender equality. It is a key part of our strategy, culture and values, and we watch and monitor it closely.”
The company said it has put in place a number of initiatives, such as flexible working options and domestic violence leave, to “ensure all staff are treated equally”.
WGEA director Libby Lyons said she was “particularly delighted” with some of the initiatives businesses had implemented to support gender diversity.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018War with Dover ‘destroyed me’, says ex-adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018Macquarie adds Insight fund to platformBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- view all