The Commonwealth Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) has named TAL as employer of choice for gender equity citation for the fourth consecutive year.
TAL chief executive and managing director Brett Clark said in a statement that the company was pleased with the result.
“TAL is proud to be recognised by WGEA and to be leading the way in gender equality, including achieving pay parity for all roles,” Mr Clark said.
“TAL has an ongoing commitment to workplace pay equity and gender equality. It is a key part of our strategy, culture and values, and we watch and monitor it closely.”
The company said it has put in place a number of initiatives, such as flexible working options and domestic violence leave, to “ensure all staff are treated equally”.
WGEA director Libby Lyons said she was “particularly delighted” with some of the initiatives businesses had implemented to support gender diversity.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all