The FSC and Financial Ombudsman Service have appointed a new chair to the Life Code Compliance Committee (LCCC).
Former ASX chief risk officer Anne Brown has been named as the new chair of the Committee, which oversees the FSC Life Insurance Code of Practice.
Prior to her role with the ASX, Ms Brown held numerous senior positions with the Sydney Futures Exchange and KPMG.
“I am pleased to welcome Anne to the LCCC and look forward to working closely with her in ensuring the Life Insurance Code of Practice delivers for Australian consumers,” said FSC chief executive Sally Loane.
Ms Brown said she was “delighted” to be selected for the role.
“With my committee colleagues I look forward to working with industry, regulatory and consumer stakeholders to embed, uphold and enhance the high standards enshrined in the FSC Life Insurance Code of Practice,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all