The FSC and Financial Ombudsman Service have appointed a new chair to the Life Code Compliance Committee (LCCC).
Former ASX chief risk officer Anne Brown has been named as the new chair of the Committee, which oversees the FSC Life Insurance Code of Practice.
Prior to her role with the ASX, Ms Brown held numerous senior positions with the Sydney Futures Exchange and KPMG.
“I am pleased to welcome Anne to the LCCC and look forward to working closely with her in ensuring the Life Insurance Code of Practice delivers for Australian consumers,” said FSC chief executive Sally Loane.
Ms Brown said she was “delighted” to be selected for the role.
“With my committee colleagues I look forward to working with industry, regulatory and consumer stakeholders to embed, uphold and enhance the high standards enshrined in the FSC Life Insurance Code of Practice,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018Adviser morale dips on tech frontBy Killian Plastow
- view all