ANZ Wealth has made an improvement to its insurance quoting software as part of a move to save time for advisers and improve the client experience.
The OneCare Pre-Assessment Wizard enables advisers to ask clients only a few medical questions in order to receive an immediate indicative assessment, according to a statement.
The tool eliminates up to 48 hours of waiting time from the pre-assessment process, identifying loadings and exclusions for pre-existing medical condition in real-time.
ANZ Wealth head of life insurance Gerard Kerr said advisers have said the tool “was having a real impact on client satisfaction and conversion rates”.
“The tool’s real-time functionality sets it apart from other pre-assessment tools in the market, which are often just online forms that still require an underwriting team to manually process,” Mr Kerr said.
“Even in cases where information is unavailable, the wizard can still assume a best case scenario to provide an indicative result on-the-spot.”
In May, ANZ Wealth said it added data feeds to its OneCare software.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all