A dealer group has revealed its medical assessment service has experienced a sharp rise in referrals over a 12-month period.
Synchron director Don Trapnell said in a statement that its Synchron Medical service received 2,270 referrals in 2016, up from 550 in 2015.
“We have had all the insurance companies on board since inception and believe increasing use of the service means advisers enjoy having more visibility over their clients’ insurance applications,” Mr Trapnell said.
Synchron Medical assists advisers in monitoring the collection of medical information for life insurance clients and to request, track and monitor the status of client medical tests and information online.
In addition, it also provides management of pathology, paramedical and medical assessments for the life insurance industry.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all