A dealer group has revealed its medical assessment service has experienced a sharp rise in referrals over a 12-month period.
Synchron director Don Trapnell said in a statement that its Synchron Medical service received 2,270 referrals in 2016, up from 550 in 2015.
“We have had all the insurance companies on board since inception and believe increasing use of the service means advisers enjoy having more visibility over their clients’ insurance applications,” Mr Trapnell said.
Synchron Medical assists advisers in monitoring the collection of medical information for life insurance clients and to request, track and monitor the status of client medical tests and information online.
In addition, it also provides management of pathology, paramedical and medical assessments for the life insurance industry.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all