A dealer group has revealed its medical assessment service has experienced a sharp rise in referrals over a 12-month period.
Synchron director Don Trapnell said in a statement that its Synchron Medical service received 2,270 referrals in 2016, up from 550 in 2015.
“We have had all the insurance companies on board since inception and believe increasing use of the service means advisers enjoy having more visibility over their clients’ insurance applications,” Mr Trapnell said.
Synchron Medical assists advisers in monitoring the collection of medical information for life insurance clients and to request, track and monitor the status of client medical tests and information online.
In addition, it also provides management of pathology, paramedical and medical assessments for the life insurance industry.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all