A dealer group has revealed its medical assessment service has experienced a sharp rise in referrals over a 12-month period.
Synchron director Don Trapnell said in a statement that its Synchron Medical service received 2,270 referrals in 2016, up from 550 in 2015.
“We have had all the insurance companies on board since inception and believe increasing use of the service means advisers enjoy having more visibility over their clients’ insurance applications,” Mr Trapnell said.
Synchron Medical assists advisers in monitoring the collection of medical information for life insurance clients and to request, track and monitor the status of client medical tests and information online.
In addition, it also provides management of pathology, paramedical and medical assessments for the life insurance industry.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all