ANZ Wealth has announced the appointment of Peter Tilocca as the new chief underwriter for its OnePath life insurance business, effective immediately.
Mr Tilocca has been serving as acting chief underwriter following the retirement of John Leonard in March, according to a statement.
His responsibilities include underwriting policy, quality framework, underwriting rules engine performance and associated tools and capabilities.
Mr Tilocca brings more than 25 years of life insurance and underwriting experience to the role, joining ANZ Wealth as group underwriting and operations manager in 2013 and most recently as senior manager for insurance transformation.
ANZ Wealth head of life insurance Gerard Kerr said Mr Tilocca’s performance as acting chief underwriter coupled with extensive industry experience made him the obvious choice for the role.
“I’m very pleased we’ve been able to access this expertise from within the organisation,” Mr Kerr said.
“Peter and the team will focus on continuing to grow our capability to deliver innovative solutions for our advisers and customers and ensure we are well placed to respond to industry changes.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all