ANZ Wealth has announced the appointment of Peter Tilocca as the new chief underwriter for its OnePath life insurance business, effective immediately.
Mr Tilocca has been serving as acting chief underwriter following the retirement of John Leonard in March, according to a statement.
His responsibilities include underwriting policy, quality framework, underwriting rules engine performance and associated tools and capabilities.
Mr Tilocca brings more than 25 years of life insurance and underwriting experience to the role, joining ANZ Wealth as group underwriting and operations manager in 2013 and most recently as senior manager for insurance transformation.
ANZ Wealth head of life insurance Gerard Kerr said Mr Tilocca’s performance as acting chief underwriter coupled with extensive industry experience made him the obvious choice for the role.
“I’m very pleased we’ve been able to access this expertise from within the organisation,” Mr Kerr said.
“Peter and the team will focus on continuing to grow our capability to deliver innovative solutions for our advisers and customers and ensure we are well placed to respond to industry changes.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all