TAL has announced a new partnership with Qantas, adding new life products to the airline’s suite of travel and health insurance.
Qantas Frequent Flyer members can now access new Assure Life Protect products, including life insurance, TPD insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection products, TAL said in a statement.
Members who take out Assure Life Protect cover will be rewarded with Qantas Points and a 10 per cent discount on life insurance premiums for being within the Heart Foundation healthy BMI range, the statement said.
TAL group chief executive and managing director Brett Clark said it is delighted to be chosen to partner with Qantas to protect even more Australians.
“We have a strong appetite to innovate and this new partnership with Qantas reflects this. TAL has invested in a new technology platform and product design to deliver a superior customer experience,” he said.
Mr Clark said TAL sees a strong alignment between life insurance, health insurance and wellness.
“There is a clear rationale for life insurance to become part of a rewards program that rewards healthy living and wellness,” he said.
“Life insurance, health insurance and wellness are all inherently linked so this new partnership is a natural progression in the Qantas Assure offer.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all