TAL has announced the 2017 schedule for its Risk Academy education program, dedicated to building content and tools relevant to advisers and the insurance industry.
More than 10 new workshops and webinars have been added to the program and will be held throughout the year to support professional development and industry education, TAL said in a statement.
TAL general manager for retail distribution, Niall McConville, said the programs have been designed to help advisers grow their skills and their businesses.
“The programs have been developed using the excellent feedback we have received from the more than 9,000 attendances at courses since the launch of TAL Risk Academy,” Mr McConville said.
“Advisers and their support staff tell us they get significant value from the courses and skills that can be applied immediately to their business.”
TAL’s Risk Academy is in its third year. It offers a suite of programs to suit different levels of life insurance knowledge and competency.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all