Momentum Media, the business behind Risk Adviser, has appointed a managing editor, wealth and innovation, as the title and its sister brands continue their upward growth trajectory.
Aleks Vickovich takes up the newly-created role, and will have editorial oversight of Risk Adviser, Fintech Business, InvestorDaily, ifa and Adviser Innovation, the leading business publisher announced today.
Mr Vickovich will return home from the United States, where he served as contributing editor at Momentum Media. He also worked as a communications adviser to executives and entrepreneurs in the fintech and investment sectors, speechwriter for a US lawmaker and freelance foreign correspondent.
Prior to relocating to the US, he was editor, wealth at Momentum Media (then Sterling Publishing) and a senior journalist across the company’s various brands.
“We are delighted to welcome Aleks back home and eager to implement his learnings from 18 months in the United States in ways that add value to our readers, clients and stakeholders,” Russell Stephenson, Momentum Media head of wealth, legal, SME and defence, said.
“The current Risk Adviser editorial team will continue to build on the excellent work they have done over the past year and a half, while Aleks will provide additional leadership, work on our market-leading events and sponsored content and spearhead new initiatives.”
His appointment follows the recent launch of the inaugural Australian Fintech Business Awards. Submissions and nominations are now open, and winners will be unveiled at a cocktail event in Sydney on 24 February 2017. For more information, please click here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all