TAL has launched a new initiative to distribute information to advisers who want to support their life insurance clients’ wellbeing and healthy lifestyles.
TAL says it will partner with chef and fitness trainer Teresa Cutter for its TAL Health Sense: Fit for Life program.
The new partnership will offer advisers and their clients access to recipes and lifestyle information to support healthy lifestyle choices.
“The alignment between healthy lives and life insurance is an important part of TAL’s investment in helping advisers grow their businesses through new initiatives, which ultimately enable them to deliver greater value to clients,” TAL said in a statement.
TAL general manager, retail distribution Niall McConville said the company was pleased to create more opportunities to build better relationships with clients.
“We are delighted to work with leading experts so that the benefit to advisers is creating more opportunities with clients, and building stronger and longer relationships that have a positive outcome, for both financial and physical health and wellbeing,” Mr McConville said.
The new initiative builds on one of TAL’s recent partnerships with executive performance coach Paul Taylor who advised advisers on how best to take advantage of health conversations with clients.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all