TAL has launched a new initiative to distribute information to advisers who want to support their life insurance clients’ wellbeing and healthy lifestyles.
TAL says it will partner with chef and fitness trainer Teresa Cutter for its TAL Health Sense: Fit for Life program.
The new partnership will offer advisers and their clients access to recipes and lifestyle information to support healthy lifestyle choices.
“The alignment between healthy lives and life insurance is an important part of TAL’s investment in helping advisers grow their businesses through new initiatives, which ultimately enable them to deliver greater value to clients,” TAL said in a statement.
TAL general manager, retail distribution Niall McConville said the company was pleased to create more opportunities to build better relationships with clients.
“We are delighted to work with leading experts so that the benefit to advisers is creating more opportunities with clients, and building stronger and longer relationships that have a positive outcome, for both financial and physical health and wellbeing,” Mr McConville said.
The new initiative builds on one of TAL’s recent partnerships with executive performance coach Paul Taylor who advised advisers on how best to take advantage of health conversations with clients.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all