Life insurer AIA Australia has partnered with software provider AdviserLogic in launching new risk-specific data feeds to help financial advisers produce faster and more accurate client information for administering life insurance policies.
According to a statement, the AdviserLogic feeds will allow seamless client information transfer from AIA Australia to the adviser’s desktop, without the need to re-enter or update client records.
New data feeds help reduce time and costs for financial advisers by eliminating duplication and errors in the entry of client information, the statement said.
AIA Australia chief retail insurance officer Pina Sciarrone said it’s about simplifying the experience and removing obstacles.
“Streamlining administration for life insurance advice, applications and claims is a major focus of efficiency improvement for AIA Australia to help financial advisers deliver a better, faster client experience and service delivery,” Ms Sciarrone said.
AdviserLogic head of product development Daniel Gara said the software provider has teamed up with AIA to make life easy for advisers.
“Cloud-based adviser software systems are perfect for seamless data transfer, particularly automated data feeds containing insurance policy information,” Mr Gara said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:10Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 10:10Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all