Life insurer AIA Australia has partnered with software provider AdviserLogic in launching new risk-specific data feeds to help financial advisers produce faster and more accurate client information for administering life insurance policies.
According to a statement, the AdviserLogic feeds will allow seamless client information transfer from AIA Australia to the adviser’s desktop, without the need to re-enter or update client records.
New data feeds help reduce time and costs for financial advisers by eliminating duplication and errors in the entry of client information, the statement said.
AIA Australia chief retail insurance officer Pina Sciarrone said it’s about simplifying the experience and removing obstacles.
“Streamlining administration for life insurance advice, applications and claims is a major focus of efficiency improvement for AIA Australia to help financial advisers deliver a better, faster client experience and service delivery,” Ms Sciarrone said.
AdviserLogic head of product development Daniel Gara said the software provider has teamed up with AIA to make life easy for advisers.
“Cloud-based adviser software systems are perfect for seamless data transfer, particularly automated data feeds containing insurance policy information,” Mr Gara said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018Adviser morale dips on tech frontBy Killian Plastow
- view all