Risk specialist software provider Omnium has struck a deal with dealer group Dover Financial Adviser for the use of its research tool OmniLife.
In a statement, Omnium said the research tool will be made available to Dover’s network of 270 advisers.
Commenting on the deal, Dover adviser manager Peter Thompson said: “We are always looking to assist advisers by facilitating positive outcomes with external providers. We are pleased Omnium is able to continue supporting our Dover network by providing solutions which help our advisers run profitable and compliant practices.”
In January this year, Omnium had added more than 20 industry fund products to its OmniLife tool, which would allow advisers to compare the difference between retail products and industry fund products.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018FASEA confirms accreditation processBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- view all