Risk specialist software provider Omnium has struck a deal with dealer group Dover Financial Adviser for the use of its research tool OmniLife.
In a statement, Omnium said the research tool will be made available to Dover’s network of 270 advisers.
Commenting on the deal, Dover adviser manager Peter Thompson said: “We are always looking to assist advisers by facilitating positive outcomes with external providers. We are pleased Omnium is able to continue supporting our Dover network by providing solutions which help our advisers run profitable and compliant practices.”
In January this year, Omnium had added more than 20 industry fund products to its OmniLife tool, which would allow advisers to compare the difference between retail products and industry fund products.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all