Risk specialist software provider Omnium has struck a deal with dealer group Dover Financial Adviser for the use of its research tool OmniLife.
In a statement, Omnium said the research tool will be made available to Dover’s network of 270 advisers.
Commenting on the deal, Dover adviser manager Peter Thompson said: “We are always looking to assist advisers by facilitating positive outcomes with external providers. We are pleased Omnium is able to continue supporting our Dover network by providing solutions which help our advisers run profitable and compliant practices.”
In January this year, Omnium had added more than 20 industry fund products to its OmniLife tool, which would allow advisers to compare the difference between retail products and industry fund products.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all