Risk specialist software provider Omnium has struck a deal with dealer group Dover Financial Adviser for the use of its research tool OmniLife.
In a statement, Omnium said the research tool will be made available to Dover’s network of 270 advisers.
Commenting on the deal, Dover adviser manager Peter Thompson said: “We are always looking to assist advisers by facilitating positive outcomes with external providers. We are pleased Omnium is able to continue supporting our Dover network by providing solutions which help our advisers run profitable and compliant practices.”
In January this year, Omnium had added more than 20 industry fund products to its OmniLife tool, which would allow advisers to compare the difference between retail products and industry fund products.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Feb 2019ASIC probe finds widespread inappropriate advice at HSBCBy James Mitchell
- 20 Feb 2019IOOF profit up, advice margins downBy Sarah Simpkins
- 20 Feb 2019SMSF accountant enters EU with ASICBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Feb 2019Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- view all