Risk specialist software provider Omnium has struck a deal with dealer group Dover Financial Adviser for the use of its research tool OmniLife.
In a statement, Omnium said the research tool will be made available to Dover’s network of 270 advisers.
Commenting on the deal, Dover adviser manager Peter Thompson said: “We are always looking to assist advisers by facilitating positive outcomes with external providers. We are pleased Omnium is able to continue supporting our Dover network by providing solutions which help our advisers run profitable and compliant practices.”
In January this year, Omnium had added more than 20 industry fund products to its OmniLife tool, which would allow advisers to compare the difference between retail products and industry fund products.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018Adviser morale dips on tech frontBy Killian Plastow
- view all