Sydney-based risk specialist practice MBS Insurance has increased its adviser team with the appointment of two authorised representatives.
MBS Insurance partner Kris Mason said Chris Mackenzie and Brent McCullough have become authorised representatives within the business after having originally joined the risk advice practice as paraplanners.
Mr Mackenzie and Mr McCullough joined the Sydney-based practice three years ago.
"As partners, we are committed to developing our people, mentoring and passing on business and life skills to the next generation – in other words, we lead by example," Mr Mason said.
"We put our staff and advisers first in order to ensure that our clients are first – so no misfits and a cultural fit are our key employment criteria," he said.
MBS Insurance was previously licensed through life insurer TAL's dealer group, Affinia, leaving to join Wayne Handley's specialist risk specialist dealer group Bombora in July 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2018Platform provider remains ahead of the packBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Oct 2018Wentworth loss opens Coalition to FASEA changesBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- view all