Sydney-based risk specialist practice MBS Insurance has increased its adviser team with the appointment of two authorised representatives.
MBS Insurance partner Kris Mason said Chris Mackenzie and Brent McCullough have become authorised representatives within the business after having originally joined the risk advice practice as paraplanners.
Mr Mackenzie and Mr McCullough joined the Sydney-based practice three years ago.
"As partners, we are committed to developing our people, mentoring and passing on business and life skills to the next generation – in other words, we lead by example," Mr Mason said.
"We put our staff and advisers first in order to ensure that our clients are first – so no misfits and a cultural fit are our key employment criteria," he said.
MBS Insurance was previously licensed through life insurer TAL's dealer group, Affinia, leaving to join Wayne Handley's specialist risk specialist dealer group Bombora in July 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018Adviser morale dips on tech frontBy Killian Plastow
- view all