TAL has named Marcus O’Sullivan as the new head of its Affinia business, also naming former senior AMP executive Steve Helmich as the new chairman of the dealer group’s board.
In the announcement, TAL said Mr O'Sullivan – who has been an executive with TAL since 2012 – will take up the position as head of Affinia, effective 1 November 2015.
He will replace current Affinia boss Craig Parker who, according to TAL, will be working on new opportunities within the company.
Mr Helmich, who will take up the role of chairman of the Affinia board, joins the business after spending more than 40 years working with AMP.
He left AMP in September and was one of the company's most prominent advice executives.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all