TAL has named Marcus O’Sullivan as the new head of its Affinia business, also naming former senior AMP executive Steve Helmich as the new chairman of the dealer group’s board.
In the announcement, TAL said Mr O'Sullivan – who has been an executive with TAL since 2012 – will take up the position as head of Affinia, effective 1 November 2015.
He will replace current Affinia boss Craig Parker who, according to TAL, will be working on new opportunities within the company.
Mr Helmich, who will take up the role of chairman of the Affinia board, joins the business after spending more than 40 years working with AMP.
He left AMP in September and was one of the company's most prominent advice executives.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all