TAL has named Marcus O’Sullivan as the new head of its Affinia business, also naming former senior AMP executive Steve Helmich as the new chairman of the dealer group’s board.
In the announcement, TAL said Mr O'Sullivan – who has been an executive with TAL since 2012 – will take up the position as head of Affinia, effective 1 November 2015.
He will replace current Affinia boss Craig Parker who, according to TAL, will be working on new opportunities within the company.
Mr Helmich, who will take up the role of chairman of the Affinia board, joins the business after spending more than 40 years working with AMP.
He left AMP in September and was one of the company's most prominent advice executives.
More to come.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all