MetLife’s Australian business has appointed a former TAL general manager of customer strategy to head up its operations and service delivery.
The life insurer has appointed Jeremy Simmons to the role after having worked for TAL since 2012.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Simmons has held a number of executive roles including most recently as TAL general manager of customer strategy.
MetLife has also hired Joshua McKenzie from Stream Live in the UK to take up the role of direct contact centre manager.
Also this month, the life insurer has hired Matthew O’Halloran – formerly of Toyota Financial Services – as the new head of IT infrastructure.
In the year to date, the life insurer has made 10 senior hires across the business, with members all moving to the company from executive roles across the banking, finance and insurance industries.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all