MetLife’s Australian business has appointed a former TAL general manager of customer strategy to head up its operations and service delivery.
The life insurer has appointed Jeremy Simmons to the role after having worked for TAL since 2012.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Simmons has held a number of executive roles including most recently as TAL general manager of customer strategy.
MetLife has also hired Joshua McKenzie from Stream Live in the UK to take up the role of direct contact centre manager.
Also this month, the life insurer has hired Matthew O’Halloran – formerly of Toyota Financial Services – as the new head of IT infrastructure.
In the year to date, the life insurer has made 10 senior hires across the business, with members all moving to the company from executive roles across the banking, finance and insurance industries.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all