MetLife’s Australian business has appointed a former TAL general manager of customer strategy to head up its operations and service delivery.
The life insurer has appointed Jeremy Simmons to the role after having worked for TAL since 2012.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Simmons has held a number of executive roles including most recently as TAL general manager of customer strategy.
MetLife has also hired Joshua McKenzie from Stream Live in the UK to take up the role of direct contact centre manager.
Also this month, the life insurer has hired Matthew O’Halloran – formerly of Toyota Financial Services – as the new head of IT infrastructure.
In the year to date, the life insurer has made 10 senior hires across the business, with members all moving to the company from executive roles across the banking, finance and insurance industries.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- 18 Sep 2018FASEA a ‘disaster’ destroying the industry: AIOFPBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Advisers granted statutory declaration rightsBy Adrian Flores
- view all