In an effort to assist risk advisers better engage with their clients Affinia Financial Advisers has created two new videos.
In a statement issued by the dealer group, Affinia general manager Craig Parker said advisers are looking for ways of promoting the value of advice to their clients, especially when it comes to financial protection.
“Our videos 'Supporting you at claim time' and 'Your duty of disclosure' help advisers continue the conversation with their clients, and crucially, help them to understand the vital role an adviser plays at claim time,” Mr Parker said.
“We developed the disclosure video first and had very positive feedback from our advisers, so more recently [we] created the claim time video, which highlights what a client should do once their policy is in place, and who they should contact if they think they have a claim – their adviser.”
“We’re producing several more videos in the series this year based on topics that our advisers have asked for,” Mr Parker said.
Affinia pointed out that the videos follow the development of a new online tool that enables advisers to create their own personalised marketing collateral around claims payments.
“We are continuing to develop client engagement tools to help demonstrate the value of advice and the benefits of risk insurance,” Mr Parker said.
“There has been negative sentiment around the industry lately but the reality is that this is overshadowing how advisers create exceptional value for Australians.
“We need to do a better job of sharing the good news stories and these videos help advisers do that,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all