This comprehensive guide to Australian property is specific, but takes investors back to the basics.
Title: The Australian Residential Property Market: A guide for players, planners and procrastinators
Author: Ron Bennetts and Gavin Hegne
Most suited to investors who: Are starting out on the property ladder
Review:This comprehensive guide to Australian property is specific, but takes investors back to the basics. Including graphs, and a comprehensive explanation of the property cycle, this delves into the financials and fundamentals in an understandable way. Covering the broader areas of strategy, this covers the essential details without getting too involved in them.
Investors with a clear sense of the market will probably find this book to be more of a refresher, however for those just starting to get curious about the market this is a perfect choice. While it covers concepts and technical details about the economy, the finance industry and tax implications, it does so in a manageable and succinct manner.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all