This comprehensive guide to Australian property is specific, but takes investors back to the basics.
Title: The Australian Residential Property Market: A guide for players, planners and procrastinators
Author: Ron Bennetts and Gavin Hegne
Most suited to investors who: Are starting out on the property ladder
Review:This comprehensive guide to Australian property is specific, but takes investors back to the basics. Including graphs, and a comprehensive explanation of the property cycle, this delves into the financials and fundamentals in an understandable way. Covering the broader areas of strategy, this covers the essential details without getting too involved in them.
Investors with a clear sense of the market will probably find this book to be more of a refresher, however for those just starting to get curious about the market this is a perfect choice. While it covers concepts and technical details about the economy, the finance industry and tax implications, it does so in a manageable and succinct manner.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all