In this episode of the ifa Show, managing director of Financial Advice Matters, Darren Smith joins host James Mitchell to share his stance on financial wellness within the sector, and the adviser explains how his education program is supporting a growing number of businesses and their staff.
Darren also discusses why he entered the profession and why the Financial Advice Matters program places a focus on practical financial skills. He addresses the most common concerns he is seeing among participants and shares his thoughts surrounding the evolution of the finance sector within Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all