In this episode of the ifa Show, managing director of Financial Advice Matters, Darren Smith joins host James Mitchell to share his stance on financial wellness within the sector, and the adviser explains how his education program is supporting a growing number of businesses and their staff.
Darren also discusses why he entered the profession and why the Financial Advice Matters program places a focus on practical financial skills. He addresses the most common concerns he is seeing among participants and shares his thoughts surrounding the evolution of the finance sector within Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018AFCA sees 47% rise in complaintsBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018FASEA disadvantages women and older advisers, says licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 6 Dec 2018ASIC reveals adviser levies for 2017-18By Adrian Flores
- view all