Ahead of Australia’s inaugural IFA Convention in September 2017, ifa spoke to Gillian Cardy, founder of the UK’s IFA Centre and an advocate of the global independent financial advice movement, about the experience of IFAs in the UK.
We discuss a number of topics pertinent to Australian advice including vertical integration, the philosophy of independence and adviser education standards.
ifa Convention will return to Sydney on Friday, 7 September. Places are limited - secure your free ticket here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Oct 2018NAB to address advice issues in $314m payoutBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Oct 2018ANZ under fire over ‘conflicted’ IOOF dealBy James Mitchell
- 16 Oct 2018Advisers should be early call in divorce casesBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018War with Dover ‘destroyed me’, says ex-adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Oct 2018Macquarie adds Insight fund to platformBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Oct 2018FASEA is setting a new standard for the industry: Assistant TreasurerBy Eliot Hastie
- view all