Ahead of Australia’s inaugural IFA Convention in September 2017, ifa spoke to Gillian Cardy, founder of the UK’s IFA Centre and an advocate of the global independent financial advice movement, about the experience of IFAs in the UK.
We discuss a number of topics pertinent to Australian advice including vertical integration, the philosophy of independence and adviser education standards.
ifa Convention will return to Sydney on Friday, 7 September. Places are limited - secure your free ticket here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveal Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all