Ahead of Australia’s inaugural IFA Convention in September 2017, ifa spoke to Gillian Cardy, founder of the UK’s IFA Centre and an advocate of the global independent financial advice movement, about the experience of IFAs in the UK.
We discuss a number of topics pertinent to Australian advice including vertical integration, the philosophy of independence and adviser education standards.
ifa Convention will return to Sydney on Friday, 7 September. Places are limited - secure your free ticket here.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018AMP challenged by ASIC on fees for service conductBy Eliot Hastie
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- view all