Wall Street high-flyer turned motivational speaker Rick Capozzi talks to The ifa Show on the sidelines of the Netwealth Study Tour in New York City about rebuilding trust and adopting a client-centric 'growth mindset'.
Having held senior executive roles at Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo, Mr Capozzi has lived through major scandals and period of distrust in the financial services industry and helped businesses embrace leadership and restore reputation.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all