This special episode of The ifa Show features a rapid-fire discussion live from Australia’s first IFA Convention. Four IFA-CON delegates with very different perspectives – Netwealth head of distribution Nick Mitchell, Koda Capital chairman and former MLC CEO Steve Tucker, Collins SBA principal Jonathan Elliott and ifa managing editor Aleks Vickovich – weigh in on two twin themes that both Netwealth and ifa are passionate about: independence and innovation.
Brought to you by Netwealth.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all