This special episode of The ifa Show features a rapid-fire discussion live from Australia’s first IFA Convention. Four IFA-CON delegates with very different perspectives – Netwealth head of distribution Nick Mitchell, Koda Capital chairman and former MLC CEO Steve Tucker, Collins SBA principal Jonathan Elliott and ifa managing editor Aleks Vickovich – weigh in on two twin themes that both Netwealth and ifa are passionate about: independence and innovation.
Brought to you by Netwealth.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all