This special episode of The ifa Show features a rapid-fire discussion live from Australia’s first IFA Convention. Four IFA-CON delegates with very different perspectives – Netwealth head of distribution Nick Mitchell, Koda Capital chairman and former MLC CEO Steve Tucker, Collins SBA principal Jonathan Elliott and ifa managing editor Aleks Vickovich – weigh in on two twin themes that both Netwealth and ifa are passionate about: independence and innovation.
Brought to you by Netwealth.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all