This special episode of The ifa Show features a rapid-fire discussion live from Australia’s first IFA Convention. Four IFA-CON delegates with very different perspectives – Netwealth head of distribution Nick Mitchell, Koda Capital chairman and former MLC CEO Steve Tucker, Collins SBA principal Jonathan Elliott and ifa managing editor Aleks Vickovich – weigh in on two twin themes that both Netwealth and ifa are passionate about: independence and innovation.
Brought to you by Netwealth.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:58Product design laws could ‘undermine’ FOFABy Tim Stewart
- 20 Aug 2018Carve-outs must be addressed before commissions: AIOFPBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Professional year an opportunity for exiting advisersBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018IOOF creates new executive advice roleBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018RBA attacks ‘sales’ culture within financial servicesBy Reporter
- 20 Aug 2018Super members ‘readily’ taken advantage of: RCBy Killian Plastow
- view all