This special episode of The ifa Show features a rapid-fire discussion live from Australia’s first IFA Convention. Four IFA-CON delegates with very different perspectives – Netwealth head of distribution Nick Mitchell, Koda Capital chairman and former MLC CEO Steve Tucker, Collins SBA principal Jonathan Elliott and ifa managing editor Aleks Vickovich – weigh in on two twin themes that both Netwealth and ifa are passionate about: independence and innovation.
Brought to you by Netwealth.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Apr 2018Govt launches new corporate criminal crackdownBy Reporter
- 20 Apr 2018AMP CEO retires immediatelyBy Reporter
- 19 Apr 2018Commission questions compulsory FPA membershipBy Killian Plastow
- 19 Apr 2018CBA admits to fresh FOFA breachesBy Reporter
- 18 Apr 2018Royal commission villains could face jailBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Apr 2018CBA accused of ‘misleading’ royal commissionBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- view all