RegTech is the latest buzzword making waves in global financial services, and with adviser compliance burdens through the roof, this may be a positive outcome. Former AFA policy chief and RegTech entrepreneur Samantha Clarke joins The ifa Show to talk about the landscape for tech solutions to compliance problems. We also speak to Glenn Boyes of IRESS about Xplan Prime and the outlook for scaled advice.
This episode was brought to you by IRESS.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jul 2018Advisers must take early action on techBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Jul 2018Two million Australians seeking advice: Roy MorganBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Jul 2018Client numbers continue to fall: researchBy Tim Stewart
- 18 Jul 2018Banks continue to exit SMSF lendingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- view all