RegTech is the latest buzzword making waves in global financial services, and with adviser compliance burdens through the roof, this may be a positive outcome. Former AFA policy chief and RegTech entrepreneur Samantha Clarke joins The ifa Show to talk about the landscape for tech solutions to compliance problems. We also speak to Glenn Boyes of IRESS about Xplan Prime and the outlook for scaled advice.
This episode was brought to you by IRESS.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all