RegTech is the latest buzzword making waves in global financial services, and with adviser compliance burdens through the roof, this may be a positive outcome. Former AFA policy chief and RegTech entrepreneur Samantha Clarke joins The ifa Show to talk about the landscape for tech solutions to compliance problems. We also speak to Glenn Boyes of IRESS about Xplan Prime and the outlook for scaled advice.
This episode was brought to you by IRESS.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all