RegTech is the latest buzzword making waves in global financial services, and with adviser compliance burdens through the roof, this may be a positive outcome. Former AFA policy chief and RegTech entrepreneur Samantha Clarke joins The ifa Show to talk about the landscape for tech solutions to compliance problems. We also speak to Glenn Boyes of IRESS about Xplan Prime and the outlook for scaled advice.
This episode was brought to you by IRESS.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all