The Brisbane chapter of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) has participated in a careers day at Brisbane’s Griffith University attended by more than 900 high school students.
The day was an opportunity for the university to provide information to students about course offerings and post-study career paths.
FPA Brisbane chapter members Ian Chester-Master of Professional Investment Services and Caroline Rees of ESI Financial Services represented the organisation on the day, discussing the financial planning profession with students and explaining the important role financial planners play in the lives of their clients and in communities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all