The Brisbane chapter of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) has participated in a careers day at Brisbane’s Griffith University attended by more than 900 high school students.
The day was an opportunity for the university to provide information to students about course offerings and post-study career paths.
FPA Brisbane chapter members Ian Chester-Master of Professional Investment Services and Caroline Rees of ESI Financial Services represented the organisation on the day, discussing the financial planning profession with students and explaining the important role financial planners play in the lives of their clients and in communities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all