The Brisbane chapter of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) has participated in a careers day at Brisbane’s Griffith University attended by more than 900 high school students.
The day was an opportunity for the university to provide information to students about course offerings and post-study career paths.
FPA Brisbane chapter members Ian Chester-Master of Professional Investment Services and Caroline Rees of ESI Financial Services represented the organisation on the day, discussing the financial planning profession with students and explaining the important role financial planners play in the lives of their clients and in communities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all