The Brisbane chapter of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) has participated in a careers day at Brisbane’s Griffith University attended by more than 900 high school students.
The day was an opportunity for the university to provide information to students about course offerings and post-study career paths.
FPA Brisbane chapter members Ian Chester-Master of Professional Investment Services and Caroline Rees of ESI Financial Services represented the organisation on the day, discussing the financial planning profession with students and explaining the important role financial planners play in the lives of their clients and in communities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all