The Brisbane chapter of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) has participated in a careers day at Brisbane’s Griffith University attended by more than 900 high school students.
The day was an opportunity for the university to provide information to students about course offerings and post-study career paths.
FPA Brisbane chapter members Ian Chester-Master of Professional Investment Services and Caroline Rees of ESI Financial Services represented the organisation on the day, discussing the financial planning profession with students and explaining the important role financial planners play in the lives of their clients and in communities.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all