Melbourne-based Experience Wealth Consulting (EWC), a business coaching company focused on the financial advice industry, is now trading as 9Rok Consulting following a New Year image renewal.
“Over the course of the last three years I have advised many of my clients to do things differently and stand out from the crowd, and I thought it was time I took my own medicine and practised what I preach,” managing director Kim Payne told ifa.
“So, we changed tactics, our approach and the language we used and developed a whole new website,” Ms Payne said. “The only thing that was left to change was the name.”
Clients in the financial advice industry have already provided Payne with positive feedback: “They love the new look and feel,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all