Melbourne-based Experience Wealth Consulting (EWC), a business coaching company focused on the financial advice industry, is now trading as 9Rok Consulting following a New Year image renewal.
“Over the course of the last three years I have advised many of my clients to do things differently and stand out from the crowd, and I thought it was time I took my own medicine and practised what I preach,” managing director Kim Payne told ifa.
“So, we changed tactics, our approach and the language we used and developed a whole new website,” Ms Payne said. “The only thing that was left to change was the name.”
Clients in the financial advice industry have already provided Payne with positive feedback: “They love the new look and feel,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR panelBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017AIA launches ‘Claims on Wheels’By Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 22 Aug 2017Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- view all