Melbourne-based Experience Wealth Consulting (EWC), a business coaching company focused on the financial advice industry, is now trading as 9Rok Consulting following a New Year image renewal.
“Over the course of the last three years I have advised many of my clients to do things differently and stand out from the crowd, and I thought it was time I took my own medicine and practised what I preach,” managing director Kim Payne told ifa.
“So, we changed tactics, our approach and the language we used and developed a whole new website,” Ms Payne said. “The only thing that was left to change was the name.”
Clients in the financial advice industry have already provided Payne with positive feedback: “They love the new look and feel,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all