Melbourne-based Experience Wealth Consulting (EWC), a business coaching company focused on the financial advice industry, is now trading as 9Rok Consulting following a New Year image renewal.
“Over the course of the last three years I have advised many of my clients to do things differently and stand out from the crowd, and I thought it was time I took my own medicine and practised what I preach,” managing director Kim Payne told ifa.
“So, we changed tactics, our approach and the language we used and developed a whole new website,” Ms Payne said. “The only thing that was left to change was the name.”
Clients in the financial advice industry have already provided Payne with positive feedback: “They love the new look and feel,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:29CBA touts ‘independent’ CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- view all