The Association of Independently-Owned Financial Planners (AIOFP) has launched a new website designed to bridge the gap between advisers and consumers.
The website has been developed to help consumers find the right financial planning group and to detail the services AIOFP planners have available.
“Consumers play an important part in ensuring they know how to get the best out of their adviser, by having a certain level of understanding of how advisers give this advice,” AIOFP chief executive Peter Johnston said.
The association is hoping the website will be incorporated into social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter in the future.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all