The Association of Independently-Owned Financial Planners (AIOFP) has launched a new website designed to bridge the gap between advisers and consumers.
The website has been developed to help consumers find the right financial planning group and to detail the services AIOFP planners have available.
“Consumers play an important part in ensuring they know how to get the best out of their adviser, by having a certain level of understanding of how advisers give this advice,” AIOFP chief executive Peter Johnston said.
The association is hoping the website will be incorporated into social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter in the future.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all