BT Financial Group (BTGF) has launched a new capital investment product to help risk-averse investors generate growth.
Wrap Capital Protect was designed to address a client demand for retirement products that preserve capital when markets fall but still provide an opportunity for growth.
The new product allows clients a known minimum outcome as well as the flexibility to make withdrawals or switch off the protection at any point.
Wrap Capital Protect is available on over 80 existing managed funds on BT’s Wrap, Wrap Essentials, Super Wrap and Super Wrap Essentials platforms.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all