BT Financial Group (BTGF) has launched a new capital investment product to help risk-averse investors generate growth.
Wrap Capital Protect was designed to address a client demand for retirement products that preserve capital when markets fall but still provide an opportunity for growth.
The new product allows clients a known minimum outcome as well as the flexibility to make withdrawals or switch off the protection at any point.
Wrap Capital Protect is available on over 80 existing managed funds on BT’s Wrap, Wrap Essentials, Super Wrap and Super Wrap Essentials platforms.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all