BT Financial Group (BTGF) has launched a new capital investment product to help risk-averse investors generate growth.
Wrap Capital Protect was designed to address a client demand for retirement products that preserve capital when markets fall but still provide an opportunity for growth.
The new product allows clients a known minimum outcome as well as the flexibility to make withdrawals or switch off the protection at any point.
Wrap Capital Protect is available on over 80 existing managed funds on BT’s Wrap, Wrap Essentials, Super Wrap and Super Wrap Essentials platforms.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR panelBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017AIA launches ‘Claims on Wheels’By Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 22 Aug 2017Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- view all