Investment administration platform Powerwrap has launched a new execution-only trading facility, giving clients access to cheaper brokerage.
The new facility gives investors the ability to trade at off-platform brokerage rates and has no additional settlement costs.
“This is just the beginning; in the future trading on platforms should be the cheapest way to trade equities,” Powerwrap chief executive Cormac Heffernan said.
To coincide with the release, Powerwrap has improved its online platform to include a new report builder, which presents clearer data and allows for personalised report packs.
The release aims to provide clients with a transparent and integrated service of investment administration.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all