Investment administration platform Powerwrap has launched a new execution-only trading facility, giving clients access to cheaper brokerage.
The new facility gives investors the ability to trade at off-platform brokerage rates and has no additional settlement costs.
“This is just the beginning; in the future trading on platforms should be the cheapest way to trade equities,” Powerwrap chief executive Cormac Heffernan said.
To coincide with the release, Powerwrap has improved its online platform to include a new report builder, which presents clearer data and allows for personalised report packs.
The release aims to provide clients with a transparent and integrated service of investment administration.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all