Investment administration platform Powerwrap has launched a new execution-only trading facility, giving clients access to cheaper brokerage.
The new facility gives investors the ability to trade at off-platform brokerage rates and has no additional settlement costs.
“This is just the beginning; in the future trading on platforms should be the cheapest way to trade equities,” Powerwrap chief executive Cormac Heffernan said.
To coincide with the release, Powerwrap has improved its online platform to include a new report builder, which presents clearer data and allows for personalised report packs.
The release aims to provide clients with a transparent and integrated service of investment administration.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018Former adviser convicted for dishonest conductBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IFA sector digs deep for DoverBy Aleks Vickovich
- 15 Jun 2018‘Information asymmetry’ a difficulty for advisersBy Killian Plastow and Tasnuva Bindi
- view all