Investment administration platform Powerwrap has launched a new execution-only trading facility, giving clients access to cheaper brokerage.
The new facility gives investors the ability to trade at off-platform brokerage rates and has no additional settlement costs.
“This is just the beginning; in the future trading on platforms should be the cheapest way to trade equities,” Powerwrap chief executive Cormac Heffernan said.
To coincide with the release, Powerwrap has improved its online platform to include a new report builder, which presents clearer data and allows for personalised report packs.
The release aims to provide clients with a transparent and integrated service of investment administration.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all