AMP Financial Services (AFS) has announced Pauline Blight-Johnston will be director of wealth protection and mature products from May 2013. Her new role will see her focus on driving business growth and providing successful customer offerings.
Blight-Johnston was previously RGA Reinsurance Company’s managing director, leading the company’s Australian and New Zealand business and with leadership responsibilities in Japan and South Africa.
She has also held roles at Asteron Life, as a chief financial officer and appointed actuary, and at Tillinghast-Towers Perrin as a senior actuarial consultant.
Blight-Johnston will take over from AMP’s current director of wealth protection and mature products, Ian Campbell.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Apr 2018NAB exec confirms advice sale on the cardsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018Storm litigator mulls AMP class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all