AMP Financial Services (AFS) has announced Pauline Blight-Johnston will be director of wealth protection and mature products from May 2013. Her new role will see her focus on driving business growth and providing successful customer offerings.
Blight-Johnston was previously RGA Reinsurance Company’s managing director, leading the company’s Australian and New Zealand business and with leadership responsibilities in Japan and South Africa.
She has also held roles at Asteron Life, as a chief financial officer and appointed actuary, and at Tillinghast-Towers Perrin as a senior actuarial consultant.
Blight-Johnston will take over from AMP’s current director of wealth protection and mature products, Ian Campbell.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all