AMP Financial Services (AFS) has announced Pauline Blight-Johnston will be director of wealth protection and mature products from May 2013. Her new role will see her focus on driving business growth and providing successful customer offerings.
Blight-Johnston was previously RGA Reinsurance Company’s managing director, leading the company’s Australian and New Zealand business and with leadership responsibilities in Japan and South Africa.
She has also held roles at Asteron Life, as a chief financial officer and appointed actuary, and at Tillinghast-Towers Perrin as a senior actuarial consultant.
Blight-Johnston will take over from AMP’s current director of wealth protection and mature products, Ian Campbell.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all