AMP Financial Services (AFS) has announced Pauline Blight-Johnston will be director of wealth protection and mature products from May 2013. Her new role will see her focus on driving business growth and providing successful customer offerings.
Blight-Johnston was previously RGA Reinsurance Company’s managing director, leading the company’s Australian and New Zealand business and with leadership responsibilities in Japan and South Africa.
She has also held roles at Asteron Life, as a chief financial officer and appointed actuary, and at Tillinghast-Towers Perrin as a senior actuarial consultant.
Blight-Johnston will take over from AMP’s current director of wealth protection and mature products, Ian Campbell.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all