Henderson Global Investors has appointed Matt Gaden as head of distribution for the group’s Australian business as part of its expansion into funds management.
In his new role, Gaden will be responsible for all aspects of the distribution of Henderson’s investment capability across retail and institutional markets.
It is the first major Australian appointment made by Henderson since it announced it was setting up a pure funds management business.
Gaden will have a key role in the growth and development of Henderson within Australia.
He joins the group from his previous role at Challenger Limited where he was general manager, institutional business and strategic alliance.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all