Henderson Global Investors has appointed Matt Gaden as head of distribution for the group’s Australian business as part of its expansion into funds management.
In his new role, Gaden will be responsible for all aspects of the distribution of Henderson’s investment capability across retail and institutional markets.
It is the first major Australian appointment made by Henderson since it announced it was setting up a pure funds management business.
Gaden will have a key role in the growth and development of Henderson within Australia.
He joins the group from his previous role at Challenger Limited where he was general manager, institutional business and strategic alliance.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all