Henderson Global Investors has appointed Matt Gaden as head of distribution for the group’s Australian business as part of its expansion into funds management.
In his new role, Gaden will be responsible for all aspects of the distribution of Henderson’s investment capability across retail and institutional markets.
It is the first major Australian appointment made by Henderson since it announced it was setting up a pure funds management business.
Gaden will have a key role in the growth and development of Henderson within Australia.
He joins the group from his previous role at Challenger Limited where he was general manager, institutional business and strategic alliance.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all