Henderson Global Investors has appointed Matt Gaden as head of distribution for the group’s Australian business as part of its expansion into funds management.
In his new role, Gaden will be responsible for all aspects of the distribution of Henderson’s investment capability across retail and institutional markets.
It is the first major Australian appointment made by Henderson since it announced it was setting up a pure funds management business.
Gaden will have a key role in the growth and development of Henderson within Australia.
He joins the group from his previous role at Challenger Limited where he was general manager, institutional business and strategic alliance.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all