Henderson Global Investors has appointed Matt Gaden as head of distribution for the group’s Australian business as part of its expansion into funds management.
In his new role, Gaden will be responsible for all aspects of the distribution of Henderson’s investment capability across retail and institutional markets.
It is the first major Australian appointment made by Henderson since it announced it was setting up a pure funds management business.
Gaden will have a key role in the growth and development of Henderson within Australia.
He joins the group from his previous role at Challenger Limited where he was general manager, institutional business and strategic alliance.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:30Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 10:46ETF industry hits record high in 2018By Reporter
- 10:26Investors place support behind FinPalBy Charbel Kadib
- 13 Jul 2018FASEA exam may disadvantage clients: ConsultantBy Miranda Brownlee
- 13 Jul 2018Industry associations respond to FASEA updateBy Killian Plastow
- 13 Jul 2018Profile Financial Services acquires regional practiceBy Reporter
- view all