Colonial First State Global Asset Management (CFSGAM) has boosted its leadership team after appointing four new members to the group’s Listed Property Securities team.
Tuan Pham is re-joining CFSGAM as a senior portfolio manager specialising in Asian property securities from a previous role at Perennial Real Estate Investments as head of Asia.
Joseph Daiguio will also return to CFSGAM, as an investment analyst for the Asia Pacific region, and will be based in Sydney.
In Europe, Daniela Lungu and Boudewijn van Loen join CFSGAM as senior portfolio managers.
Lungu was previously a portfolio manager at EBRE Investors, heading the company’s UK office, and has more than 15 years’ experience in the analysis ofEuropean property securities.
van Loen held portfolio management positions with F&C Investments and Achmea Global Investors before taking up his role at CFSGAM and has been managing global property securities portfolios for more than 20 years.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all