Colonial First State Global Asset Management (CFSGAM) has boosted its leadership team after appointing four new members to the group’s Listed Property Securities team.
Tuan Pham is re-joining CFSGAM as a senior portfolio manager specialising in Asian property securities from a previous role at Perennial Real Estate Investments as head of Asia.
Joseph Daiguio will also return to CFSGAM, as an investment analyst for the Asia Pacific region, and will be based in Sydney.
In Europe, Daniela Lungu and Boudewijn van Loen join CFSGAM as senior portfolio managers.
Lungu was previously a portfolio manager at EBRE Investors, heading the company’s UK office, and has more than 15 years’ experience in the analysis ofEuropean property securities.
van Loen held portfolio management positions with F&C Investments and Achmea Global Investors before taking up his role at CFSGAM and has been managing global property securities portfolios for more than 20 years.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all