Colonial First State Global Asset Management (CFSGAM) has boosted its leadership team after appointing four new members to the group’s Listed Property Securities team.
Tuan Pham is re-joining CFSGAM as a senior portfolio manager specialising in Asian property securities from a previous role at Perennial Real Estate Investments as head of Asia.
Joseph Daiguio will also return to CFSGAM, as an investment analyst for the Asia Pacific region, and will be based in Sydney.
In Europe, Daniela Lungu and Boudewijn van Loen join CFSGAM as senior portfolio managers.
Lungu was previously a portfolio manager at EBRE Investors, heading the company’s UK office, and has more than 15 years’ experience in the analysis ofEuropean property securities.
van Loen held portfolio management positions with F&C Investments and Achmea Global Investors before taking up his role at CFSGAM and has been managing global property securities portfolios for more than 20 years.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all