Colonial First State Global Asset Management (CFSGAM) has boosted its leadership team after appointing four new members to the group’s Listed Property Securities team.
Tuan Pham is re-joining CFSGAM as a senior portfolio manager specialising in Asian property securities from a previous role at Perennial Real Estate Investments as head of Asia.
Joseph Daiguio will also return to CFSGAM, as an investment analyst for the Asia Pacific region, and will be based in Sydney.
In Europe, Daniela Lungu and Boudewijn van Loen join CFSGAM as senior portfolio managers.
Lungu was previously a portfolio manager at EBRE Investors, heading the company’s UK office, and has more than 15 years’ experience in the analysis ofEuropean property securities.
van Loen held portfolio management positions with F&C Investments and Achmea Global Investors before taking up his role at CFSGAM and has been managing global property securities portfolios for more than 20 years.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all