On 19 and 20 October, 190 brave participants abseiled the 117 metre-tall AMP building on Sydney’s Circular Quay in aid of the Sir David Martin Foundation’s annual fundraising event for Triple Care Farm.
The Abseil for Youth event raised $309,803, including $10,000 from the AMP Foundation, which sponsored the event.
Amongst the participants were Olympic gold medallist Sally Pearson; NSW Minister Victor Dominello; celebrity gardener and TV presenter, Brendan Moar; and TV presenter Caroline Pemberton.
The Sir Martin Foundation supports Mission Australia programs that deliver high levels of care and provide encouragement to homeless and troubled young people.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all