On 19 and 20 October, 190 brave participants abseiled the 117 metre-tall AMP building on Sydney’s Circular Quay in aid of the Sir David Martin Foundation’s annual fundraising event for Triple Care Farm.
The Abseil for Youth event raised $309,803, including $10,000 from the AMP Foundation, which sponsored the event.
Amongst the participants were Olympic gold medallist Sally Pearson; NSW Minister Victor Dominello; celebrity gardener and TV presenter, Brendan Moar; and TV presenter Caroline Pemberton.
The Sir Martin Foundation supports Mission Australia programs that deliver high levels of care and provide encouragement to homeless and troubled young people.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- 17 Jul 2018Infocus makes two senior appointmentsBy Killian Plastow
- 17 Jul 2018Fitzpatricks appoints new CFOBy Reporter
- 16 Jul 2018Adviser incentives still valuable: ElixirBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Jul 2018Clients to benefit from commission ban: PollBy Killian Plastow
- view all