On 19 and 20 October, 190 brave participants abseiled the 117 metre-tall AMP building on Sydney’s Circular Quay in aid of the Sir David Martin Foundation’s annual fundraising event for Triple Care Farm.
The Abseil for Youth event raised $309,803, including $10,000 from the AMP Foundation, which sponsored the event.
Amongst the participants were Olympic gold medallist Sally Pearson; NSW Minister Victor Dominello; celebrity gardener and TV presenter, Brendan Moar; and TV presenter Caroline Pemberton.
The Sir Martin Foundation supports Mission Australia programs that deliver high levels of care and provide encouragement to homeless and troubled young people.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all