On 19 and 20 October, 190 brave participants abseiled the 117 metre-tall AMP building on Sydney’s Circular Quay in aid of the Sir David Martin Foundation’s annual fundraising event for Triple Care Farm.
The Abseil for Youth event raised $309,803, including $10,000 from the AMP Foundation, which sponsored the event.
Amongst the participants were Olympic gold medallist Sally Pearson; NSW Minister Victor Dominello; celebrity gardener and TV presenter, Brendan Moar; and TV presenter Caroline Pemberton.
The Sir Martin Foundation supports Mission Australia programs that deliver high levels of care and provide encouragement to homeless and troubled young people.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 08:51ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 08:46CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 08:43ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 04:08Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- view all