Colonial First State (CFS) has launched a new range of model portfolio and pension reporting enhancements to improve adviser efficiency across its FirstChoice platform.
Recent enhancements to FirstChoice include licensee model portfolio templates, record of advice templates and enhanced pension reports.
General manager of product and investments Peter Chun said CFS is committed to the development of its products and online portal, FirstNet Adviser, to meet the needs of licensee groups, advisers and their clients.
“We recognise the importance of a centralised approach to portfolio construction. We have introduced a range of tools to help licensees upload pre-constructed model portfolios, giving greater oversight and streamlining how investment recommendations are implemented,” Mr Chun said.
“To help manage the compliance obligations impacting advisers, we have introduced a feature that enables licensees to create and assign Record of Advice templates. These templates will automatically generate each time advisers realign a client account to a model portfolio, saving valuable time,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all