Colonial First State (CFS) has launched a new range of model portfolio and pension reporting enhancements to improve adviser efficiency across its FirstChoice platform.
Recent enhancements to FirstChoice include licensee model portfolio templates, record of advice templates and enhanced pension reports.
General manager of product and investments Peter Chun said CFS is committed to the development of its products and online portal, FirstNet Adviser, to meet the needs of licensee groups, advisers and their clients.
“We recognise the importance of a centralised approach to portfolio construction. We have introduced a range of tools to help licensees upload pre-constructed model portfolios, giving greater oversight and streamlining how investment recommendations are implemented,” Mr Chun said.
“To help manage the compliance obligations impacting advisers, we have introduced a feature that enables licensees to create and assign Record of Advice templates. These templates will automatically generate each time advisers realign a client account to a model portfolio, saving valuable time,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all