Colonial First State (CFS) has launched a new range of model portfolio and pension reporting enhancements to improve adviser efficiency across its FirstChoice platform.
Recent enhancements to FirstChoice include licensee model portfolio templates, record of advice templates and enhanced pension reports.
General manager of product and investments Peter Chun said CFS is committed to the development of its products and online portal, FirstNet Adviser, to meet the needs of licensee groups, advisers and their clients.
“We recognise the importance of a centralised approach to portfolio construction. We have introduced a range of tools to help licensees upload pre-constructed model portfolios, giving greater oversight and streamlining how investment recommendations are implemented,” Mr Chun said.
“To help manage the compliance obligations impacting advisers, we have introduced a feature that enables licensees to create and assign Record of Advice templates. These templates will automatically generate each time advisers realign a client account to a model portfolio, saving valuable time,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all