Colonial First State (CFS) has launched a new range of model portfolio and pension reporting enhancements to improve adviser efficiency across its FirstChoice platform.
Recent enhancements to FirstChoice include licensee model portfolio templates, record of advice templates and enhanced pension reports.
General manager of product and investments Peter Chun said CFS is committed to the development of its products and online portal, FirstNet Adviser, to meet the needs of licensee groups, advisers and their clients.
“We recognise the importance of a centralised approach to portfolio construction. We have introduced a range of tools to help licensees upload pre-constructed model portfolios, giving greater oversight and streamlining how investment recommendations are implemented,” Mr Chun said.
“To help manage the compliance obligations impacting advisers, we have introduced a feature that enables licensees to create and assign Record of Advice templates. These templates will automatically generate each time advisers realign a client account to a model portfolio, saving valuable time,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all