Threadneedle has appointed senior fund manager John Peta to lead the firm’s emerging market (EM) debt team with Henry Stipp.
Peta joins Threadneedle from Boston-based Acadian Asset Management, where he was head of EM debt.
Peta and Stipp will also lead the eight-strong EM macro-economic strategy group, which formulates EM investment strategy across a range of Threadneedle’s fixed income products.
Peta joined Threadneedle on 15 October and reports to Jim Cielinski, head of fixed income.
He will assume responsibility for strategic initiatives across the EM business, including a focus on local currency debt strategy.
Stipp will retain responsibility for hard currency debt portfolios.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all