Threadneedle has appointed senior fund manager John Peta to lead the firm’s emerging market (EM) debt team with Henry Stipp.
Peta joins Threadneedle from Boston-based Acadian Asset Management, where he was head of EM debt.
Peta and Stipp will also lead the eight-strong EM macro-economic strategy group, which formulates EM investment strategy across a range of Threadneedle’s fixed income products.
Peta joined Threadneedle on 15 October and reports to Jim Cielinski, head of fixed income.
He will assume responsibility for strategic initiatives across the EM business, including a focus on local currency debt strategy.
Stipp will retain responsibility for hard currency debt portfolios.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all