Threadneedle has appointed senior fund manager John Peta to lead the firm’s emerging market (EM) debt team with Henry Stipp.
Peta joins Threadneedle from Boston-based Acadian Asset Management, where he was head of EM debt.
Peta and Stipp will also lead the eight-strong EM macro-economic strategy group, which formulates EM investment strategy across a range of Threadneedle’s fixed income products.
Peta joined Threadneedle on 15 October and reports to Jim Cielinski, head of fixed income.
He will assume responsibility for strategic initiatives across the EM business, including a focus on local currency debt strategy.
Stipp will retain responsibility for hard currency debt portfolios.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all