Threadneedle has appointed senior fund manager John Peta to lead the firm’s emerging market (EM) debt team with Henry Stipp.
Peta joins Threadneedle from Boston-based Acadian Asset Management, where he was head of EM debt.
Peta and Stipp will also lead the eight-strong EM macro-economic strategy group, which formulates EM investment strategy across a range of Threadneedle’s fixed income products.
Peta joined Threadneedle on 15 October and reports to Jim Cielinski, head of fixed income.
He will assume responsibility for strategic initiatives across the EM business, including a focus on local currency debt strategy.
Stipp will retain responsibility for hard currency debt portfolios.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:27Instos ‘struggle’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 09:25CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all