Threadneedle has appointed senior fund manager John Peta to lead the firm’s emerging market (EM) debt team with Henry Stipp.
Peta joins Threadneedle from Boston-based Acadian Asset Management, where he was head of EM debt.
Peta and Stipp will also lead the eight-strong EM macro-economic strategy group, which formulates EM investment strategy across a range of Threadneedle’s fixed income products.
Peta joined Threadneedle on 15 October and reports to Jim Cielinski, head of fixed income.
He will assume responsibility for strategic initiatives across the EM business, including a focus on local currency debt strategy.
Stipp will retain responsibility for hard currency debt portfolios.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Mar 2018FSC appoints CBA executive GM to boardBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018TAL Direct refunds $900,000By Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Open banking to improve advice accessibility: XinjaBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Mar 2018Former Macquarie exec named CPA CEOBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018Fintech Business Awards 2018 winners announcedBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Mar 2018CommInsure launches digital claims serviceBy Staff Reporter
- view all