Centrepoint Alliance has appointed a former IOOF executive as its new head of research in a bid to bolster its in-house research capacity.
In a statement, the company named former IOOF head of managed fund research Miriam Herold to lead its research division.
Centrepoint Alliance advice solutions executive Paul Cullen said maintaining a “high quality, well-resourced research team” is important to the business, and Ms Herold’s appointment will assist in that goal.
“Miriam’s appointment demonstrates our commitment to investing in people, capabilities and technology so that our advisers are better able to deliver great outcomes for their clients,” he said.
Ms Herold said she is excited to work alongside the research team and the broader Centrepoint business.
“As an ASX-listed business that is not owned by a bank or insurance company and being a partner of choice for over 500 advice businesses, Centrepoint is uniquely placed to respond to the changes that are taking place in the advice industry,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all