Centrepoint Alliance has appointed a former IOOF executive as its new head of research in a bid to bolster its in-house research capacity.
In a statement, the company named former IOOF head of managed fund research Miriam Herold to lead its research division.
Centrepoint Alliance advice solutions executive Paul Cullen said maintaining a “high quality, well-resourced research team” is important to the business, and Ms Herold’s appointment will assist in that goal.
“Miriam’s appointment demonstrates our commitment to investing in people, capabilities and technology so that our advisers are better able to deliver great outcomes for their clients,” he said.
Ms Herold said she is excited to work alongside the research team and the broader Centrepoint business.
“As an ASX-listed business that is not owned by a bank or insurance company and being a partner of choice for over 500 advice businesses, Centrepoint is uniquely placed to respond to the changes that are taking place in the advice industry,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all