Centrepoint Alliance has appointed a former IOOF executive as its new head of research in a bid to bolster its in-house research capacity.
In a statement, the company named former IOOF head of managed fund research Miriam Herold to lead its research division.
Centrepoint Alliance advice solutions executive Paul Cullen said maintaining a “high quality, well-resourced research team” is important to the business, and Ms Herold’s appointment will assist in that goal.
“Miriam’s appointment demonstrates our commitment to investing in people, capabilities and technology so that our advisers are better able to deliver great outcomes for their clients,” he said.
Ms Herold said she is excited to work alongside the research team and the broader Centrepoint business.
“As an ASX-listed business that is not owned by a bank or insurance company and being a partner of choice for over 500 advice businesses, Centrepoint is uniquely placed to respond to the changes that are taking place in the advice industry,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all