Centrepoint Alliance has appointed a former IOOF executive as its new head of research in a bid to bolster its in-house research capacity.
In a statement, the company named former IOOF head of managed fund research Miriam Herold to lead its research division.
Centrepoint Alliance advice solutions executive Paul Cullen said maintaining a “high quality, well-resourced research team” is important to the business, and Ms Herold’s appointment will assist in that goal.
“Miriam’s appointment demonstrates our commitment to investing in people, capabilities and technology so that our advisers are better able to deliver great outcomes for their clients,” he said.
Ms Herold said she is excited to work alongside the research team and the broader Centrepoint business.
“As an ASX-listed business that is not owned by a bank or insurance company and being a partner of choice for over 500 advice businesses, Centrepoint is uniquely placed to respond to the changes that are taking place in the advice industry,” she said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all