State Street Global Advisors SPDR ETFs has filled the Sydney-based roles of national relationship manager and business development consultant.
Linda Stangherlin and Sinead Schaffer have been named relationship manager for ETFs and business development consultant, respectively.
Ms Stangherlin makes the move from her former position as national sales manager for investments at Zurich Financial, where she worked for three and a half years.
Prior to that, she held the same role at Colonial First State, and, from 2004 to 2010, she was at Russell Investments.
Ms Stangherlin has also held positions at ING Australia, HSBC as well as St George Bank.
Meanwhile, Ms Schaffer joins SPDR ETFs from her former role as distribution support officer at BT Financial, where she initially joined as a graduate.
Prior to that, she was an intern for the Commonwealth Bank’s digital communication services team for five months in 2014.
Commenting on the appointments, head of SPDR ETFs Australia Meaghan Victor said: “The range of skills and experience that our two new team members bring to their respective roles adds real depth to our Australian team and will contribute greatly to our growth.”
Both women have already commenced in their new roles.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Jan 2019Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 24 Jan 2019Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 24 Jan 2019Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all