Colonial First State Global Asset Management has announced the the launch of three new separately managed account options provided exclusively through the FirstWrap platform.
The three portfolios target different areas of the market and range from high conviction to low turnover passive options, according to a statement from Colonial First State Global Asset Management (CFSGAM) head of business development for Australia and New Zealand Harry Moore.
The list of new portfolios includes the CFSGAM Top 20 Index Portfolio, the CFSGAM Concentrated Share Portfolio, and the CFSGAM Ex-20 Australian Share Portfolio.
Mr Moore said the portfolios will provide clients and advisers with direct access to the market, while retaining the benefits typically associated with professional investment management.
“The new portfolios are constructed and managed by one of Australia’s most highly-regarded Australian equities teams in the industry with a proven track record of managing a diverse range of funds on behalf of institutional and retail investors,” he said.
The launch of the new portfolios has been spurred on by growing uptake of SMA products by advisers, the statement added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- 11 Dec 2018Wealth management holders unlikely to seek adviceBy Sarah Simpkins
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- view all