Colonial First State Global Asset Management has announced the the launch of three new separately managed account options provided exclusively through the FirstWrap platform.
The three portfolios target different areas of the market and range from high conviction to low turnover passive options, according to a statement from Colonial First State Global Asset Management (CFSGAM) head of business development for Australia and New Zealand Harry Moore.
The list of new portfolios includes the CFSGAM Top 20 Index Portfolio, the CFSGAM Concentrated Share Portfolio, and the CFSGAM Ex-20 Australian Share Portfolio.
Mr Moore said the portfolios will provide clients and advisers with direct access to the market, while retaining the benefits typically associated with professional investment management.
“The new portfolios are constructed and managed by one of Australia’s most highly-regarded Australian equities teams in the industry with a proven track record of managing a diverse range of funds on behalf of institutional and retail investors,” he said.
The launch of the new portfolios has been spurred on by growing uptake of SMA products by advisers, the statement added.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all