AMP’s SMSF subsidiary business SuperConcepts has announced the acquisition of an SMSF administration business.
SuperConcepts has confirmed the acquisition of OneVue’s SMSF administration business.
OneVue’s SMSF administration offering includes establishment, administration, compliance and audit services.
For OneVue, the sale is part of its broader plan to focus on a fewer number of core business activities. It follows OneVue’s acquisition of KPMG’s superannuation services business.
“We like the SMSF business and its people but it will not receive the management attention required to really grow the business from here,” said OneVue chief executive Connie Mckeage.
For SuperConcepts, the purchase is in line with its aggressive growth strategy, and follows a long line of acquisitions since its leader Natasha Fenech was appointed in 2013.
“The acquisition is consistent with our growth strategy, building the scale, reach and capability of our market leading administration offering to SMSF trustees,” Ms Fenech said in a statement.
“SuperConcepts now has a comprehensive suite of product and service solutions for SMSF trustees, accountants and advisers.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all