CommInsure has launched a new end-to-end digital service for super fund members to claim on their group insurance
The digital claims interface was created to “take the strain out of lodging claims and to guide members through their claim journey”, CommInsure said in a release.
CommInsure head of life product pricing and strategy Frank Crapis said input from members was used in the design of the service to meet user needs.
“The result is a user-friendly digital claims facility that guides members through lodging a claim, and then shows them exactly where they are in their claim journey,” he said.
Mr Crapis added that CommInsure intends to work with its group insurance and super fund partners on how to best deliver claim services to members.
“Super funds are very focused on engaging with their members and, as their insurance partner, CommInsure has created an engaging experience that helps members fulfil their insurance needs,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Aug 2018AFA reveals Female Excellence in Advice finalistsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- view all