CommInsure has launched a new end-to-end digital service for super fund members to claim on their group insurance
The digital claims interface was created to “take the strain out of lodging claims and to guide members through their claim journey”, CommInsure said in a release.
CommInsure head of life product pricing and strategy Frank Crapis said input from members was used in the design of the service to meet user needs.
“The result is a user-friendly digital claims facility that guides members through lodging a claim, and then shows them exactly where they are in their claim journey,” he said.
Mr Crapis added that CommInsure intends to work with its group insurance and super fund partners on how to best deliver claim services to members.
“Super funds are very focused on engaging with their members and, as their insurance partner, CommInsure has created an engaging experience that helps members fulfil their insurance needs,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all