CommInsure has launched a new end-to-end digital service for super fund members to claim on their group insurance
The digital claims interface was created to “take the strain out of lodging claims and to guide members through their claim journey”, CommInsure said in a release.
CommInsure head of life product pricing and strategy Frank Crapis said input from members was used in the design of the service to meet user needs.
“The result is a user-friendly digital claims facility that guides members through lodging a claim, and then shows them exactly where they are in their claim journey,” he said.
Mr Crapis added that CommInsure intends to work with its group insurance and super fund partners on how to best deliver claim services to members.
“Super funds are very focused on engaging with their members and, as their insurance partner, CommInsure has created an engaging experience that helps members fulfil their insurance needs,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Feb 2019ASIC probe finds widespread inappropriate advice at HSBCBy James Mitchell
- 20 Feb 2019IOOF profit up, advice margins downBy Sarah Simpkins
- 20 Feb 2019SMSF accountant enters EU with ASICBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Feb 2019Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- view all