CommInsure has launched a new end-to-end digital service for super fund members to claim on their group insurance
The digital claims interface was created to “take the strain out of lodging claims and to guide members through their claim journey”, CommInsure said in a release.
CommInsure head of life product pricing and strategy Frank Crapis said input from members was used in the design of the service to meet user needs.
“The result is a user-friendly digital claims facility that guides members through lodging a claim, and then shows them exactly where they are in their claim journey,” he said.
Mr Crapis added that CommInsure intends to work with its group insurance and super fund partners on how to best deliver claim services to members.
“Super funds are very focused on engaging with their members and, as their insurance partner, CommInsure has created an engaging experience that helps members fulfil their insurance needs,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 12 Dec 2018Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 12 Dec 2018Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 12 Dec 2018Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- view all