Adviser Innovation, sister title of ifa, has unveiled the preliminary agenda for the Adviser Innovation Summit 2018.
The Adviser Innovation Summit is back in 2018 with a cutting-edge agenda aimed to help you build a progressive, innovative and client-centric advice business.
Brought to you by the Adviser Innovation team and principal partner Netwealth, the 2018 summit will focus on the latest in consumer behaviour and how advisers can keep pace with the rapid changes in the world of their clients.
Other key themes will involve removing friction from advice, how RegTech innovation can work for you and how to position yourself as an innovator, alongside practical tips from financial advisers.
“The Adviser Innovation Summit has developed a reputation for being Australia’s leading event for tech-savvy and consumer-centric financial advisers from across the licensing spectrum,” said Adviser Innovation and ifa managing editor Aleks Vickovich.
“This year we have placed a special focus on the consumer as well as peer-to-peer learning so that our community of forward-thinking advisers can hear what experts and advisers are recommending when it comes to adopting and embracing innovation.”
To view the full agenda, visit: https://www.aisummit.com.au/agenda?utm_source=ifa.com.au&utm_medium=editorial&utm_campaign=launchstory
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Feb 2019ASIC probe finds widespread inappropriate advice at HSBCBy James Mitchell
- 20 Feb 2019IOOF profit up, advice margins downBy Sarah Simpkins
- 20 Feb 2019SMSF accountant enters EU with ASICBy Miranda Brownlee
- 20 Feb 2019Netwealth sees silver lining in Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- view all