Adviser Innovation, sister title of ifa, has unveiled the preliminary agenda for the Adviser Innovation Summit 2018.
The Adviser Innovation Summit is back in 2018 with a cutting-edge agenda aimed to help you build a progressive, innovative and client-centric advice business.
Brought to you by the Adviser Innovation team and principal partner Netwealth, the 2018 summit will focus on the latest in consumer behaviour and how advisers can keep pace with the rapid changes in the world of their clients.
Other key themes will involve removing friction from advice, how RegTech innovation can work for you and how to position yourself as an innovator, alongside practical tips from financial advisers.
“The Adviser Innovation Summit has developed a reputation for being Australia’s leading event for tech-savvy and consumer-centric financial advisers from across the licensing spectrum,” said Adviser Innovation and ifa managing editor Aleks Vickovich.
“This year we have placed a special focus on the consumer as well as peer-to-peer learning so that our community of forward-thinking advisers can hear what experts and advisers are recommending when it comes to adopting and embracing innovation.”
To view the full agenda, visit: https://www.aisummit.com.au/agenda?utm_source=ifa.com.au&utm_medium=editorial&utm_campaign=launchstory
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:17Aussie advice business partners with Bank of IrelandBy James Mitchell
- 08:36Industry association aims to reverse 'crippling' LIFBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:17Advisers placed in TPB firing lineBy Katarina Taurian
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- view all